There are a number of key resources in development for Joy in Enough, and we’ll be sharing those as they’re ready.
Awakening to a New Economics
A vision paper that outlines the case for a transition to a just and sustainable economy, and what wisdom we can draw from the Christian faith.
Available to read and download in a variety of formats here.
From this document we will write up a shorter declaration, which church leaders will be invited to sign in support.
The Big Workshop resources
The Big Workshop was held in Sheffield in November 2017.
- Link: Event report
- Download: Theory of Change presentation (pdf)
- Download: Christine Bainbridge presentation (ppt)
- Download: Post-event press release (doc)
Joy in Enough grew out of two conferences held in 2014 and 2015. You can read post event write-ups here.
- link: Reports from the 2014 Conference
- link: Report from the 2015 Conference ‘The economics of hope’
- link: Report on the 2016 launch of CUSP: Centre for the Understanding of Sustainable Prosperity
If you want to know where the project has come from and where it’s going, dip into the
There’s a lot of thought behind Joy in Enough. Here are some of the books that have inspired us.